Meet the bright young minds that can
keep your business booming.
Salesforce has hosted 67 interns and continues to turn to Year Up for talent.
"Year Up apprentices fill a critical need for us."
Mike Scannell, Senior Vice President of Global Human Resources, State Street Corporation
"We've brought people into the organization that are highly motivated, dedicated, energetic, and have an enthusiasm that's almost infectious."
Jeanne Lieb, Senior VP, Information Services,
"We brought 5 interns into Salesforce and every single one of them immediately started to add value in the departments and the areas that they were in."
Kirsten Wolberg, Vice President of Technology Business Operations, PayPal
"State Street's partnership with Year Up has become an integral component of our strategic plan to grow a pipeline of future IT employees. Year Up's program brings enormous value to its corporate partners and has a measurable impact on the lives of young adults."
Joseph Antonellis, Vice Chairman,
State Street Corporation
Through Year Up's program, corporate partners work with desktop support/help desk interns and, in some cities, financial operations, quality assurance or project management interns, who continue to recieve intensive skills training.
- Working with Year up interns offers a chance to train and get to know potential employees before making hiring decisions: a "try before you buy" approach to bring in talent.
- Upon graduation, Year Up interns are a source of entry-level, diverse human capital.
- Interns undergo reference checks, interviews and testing, and receive relevant technical and professional training.
- Regular feedback and collaboration ensures Year Up interns meet your company's expectations
- Year Up provides extensive "hands-on" support throughout the internship via continuing education, monitoring and coaching intern performance.
- Internship partners may hire Year Up graduates at the conclusion of the program without a placement fee, saving your company recuriting time and resources.